Saturday, October 8, 2016

Stolen Child: Do You Know Who You Are? (Stolen #2)Stolen Child: Do You Know Who You Are? by Kimberly Rae

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was an outstanding book! I felt it was very much similar to the Bible story of Joseph being sold into slavery in Egypt. What man meant for evil God meant for good. Asha learns more about the circumstances of her birth. For a while she is bitter about the whole thing but eventually comes to realize that had all this not happened to her she would have never had the opportunity to know the Savior and in turn introduce the Savior to her birth family. I loved the sweet reunion with Mark. He was so supportive of her even when she acted like a spoiled brat at times. I'm looking forward to reading the last book in the Stolen series which is Stolen Future. I hope the character grows up and is less impulsive.



View all my reviews

No comments: