Monday, October 17, 2016

Celtic Tales: Fairy Tales and Stories of Enchantment from Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, and WalesCeltic Tales: Fairy Tales and Stories of Enchantment from Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, and Wales by Kate Forrester

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love the beautiful cover of this book. I have the hardcover of this book for review. The book came with an attached ribbon so you could mark your place. The illustrations are outstanding. I was drawn to this book because I've always liked fairy tales and my ancestors came from Ireland, Scotland and Britain, the areas covered in this book. Some of the tales are better than others. Some are just okay. I would not recommend reading this book to young children as there are tales of feeding young maidens to sea monsters.

I highly recommended this book for anyone who likes fairy tales of any kind.


View all my reviews

No comments: