Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A Sister's Wish (The Charmed Amish Life, #3)A Sister's Wish by Shelley Shepard Gray

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Amelia Kingsinger is the youngest of the four Kingsinger siblings. The Kingsingers had lost their mother several years ago and just recently had lost their father so they were very protective of Amelia, a little overprotective I would say. Even though they liked Simon they thought he was not good enough for Amelia because of his past. He was a loyal and hard-working employee but still not good enough for their sweet Amelia. I like it that Amelia developed a backbone and stood up for herself. There are several things in Simon's past that needed to be worked out. I would have liked to see a storyline on his two siblings who left the Amish.

I'm looking forward to the next book in the Charmed Life series which will focus on Levi. He was the one who had left home. This book, An Amish Family Christmas is due out mid-October.



View all my reviews

No comments: