Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fatal Frost by Nancy Mehl

I've been reading Nancy Mehl's Mennonite romantic suspense novels for years. She wrote three romantic suspense series centered around the Mennonite communities and I've read every last one. Well, with this novel she takes a different path. No Mennonite in site in her Defenders of Justice series. I started this book and I could not put it down. This book is very similar the the writings of Lynette Eason or Robin Carroll.  The characters are well-developed and the plots moves quickly. You think the characters are out of danger but don't breathe. Don't take your eyes off the page because they are very quickly in danger again. You will not regret reading this suspense driven book! You will probably stay up late reading. I'm already looking forward to reading Dark Deception which will be released sometime in May 2017.

Thanks to Netgalley and Bethany House for providing me an e-copy of this book to review. This book is due to be released November 1, 2017.

No comments: