Monday, May 30, 2016

Finders KeepersFinders Keepers by Sarah Monzon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Two books for the price of one!. Actually it is two storylines, one from the 1699 and one modern day. I enjoyed each one. I can't say which one I enjoyed more. I liked how the author was able to tie the two storylines together at the end. The first storyline involves Isabella. She is wanting to escape her evil stepfather and the only way to do that is to disguise herself as a male and board a ship for the new world. Her life was in danger many times and I was on edge hoping she would survive. The modern storyline involves Summer, a struggling photographer trying to get her big break. Summer does not know who her biological father is and this troubles her not to have the normal loving father that most people do. She meets Trent Carrington. Trent is from a loving Christian family but he himself has rejected Christ. I didn't like Trent at first. He was a womanizer and wanted Summer to be the next notch on his belt of conquests. I loved reading this story on how Summer and Trent came to know their heavenly Father.

I highly recommend this story. I look forward to reading other stories in the Carrington family series.




View all my reviews

No comments: