Tuesday, May 17, 2016

No Other Will Do byl Karen Witemeyer

This was an enjoyable read that kept me flipping pages and kept me up late at night. I loved the character of Malachi Shaw ever since Emma Chandler found him in his aunt's barn. I loved the compassion she and the aunts showed him. He even stayed with her family for a couple of years until he was forced to leave town and be on his own but he never forgot Emma and she never forgot him. I knew that they were destined to be together even though their lives took different paths, she as a banker managing a women's colony and he as an explosive expert in a different state. Even though many years had passed she knew she could call on him when trouble arose surrounding her colony.

The suspense storyline was well-written with colorful characters. I hope the author will continue with Harper Station because there are more stories to be told.  Since there is a colony of women there are more love stories to be told and more adventures. At least I hope the author does a Christmas novela because I want to visit Harpers Station again! This story is well deserving of a five star-rating.

Thanks to Netgalley and Bethany House Publishers for providing me an digital copy of this book to be reviewed. This book will be released on June 7, 2016.

No comments: