Monday, May 2, 2016

Married 'til Monday (Chapel Springs, #4)Married 'til Monday by Denise Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The last book in the Chapel Hill series. Of the four McKinley siblings Ryan McKinley is my favorite. Divorced from his wife Abby for over three years he was still in love with her. Abby had never informed her parents that she was divorced. Her parents had an anniversary weekend plan so Ryan and Abby had to pretend they were married for a couple of days. I loved how Ryan took this as an opportunity to win back her affections. This task was not an easy one as there was childhood baggage he was not aware of and many layers to unravel. This was Denise Hunter's first reconciliation story and I have a feeling it won't be the last.

In this novel were were introduced the Callahans, three brothers who will the next series by the author. The name of the next series is Summer Harbor.



View all my reviews

No comments: