Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Loyal Heart by Shelley Shepard Gray

I have enjoyed just about every book that Shelley Shepard Gray has written but I did not enjoy this one as much as some of her other works. For me I thought the story dragged a little too much and I thought the chemistry was lacking between the widow Miranda Markham and Robert Traux. I did enjoy the friendship that the soldiers had between each other and their willingness to help each other out after the war. I am hoping that future books in this series will hold my interest better. This one just feel short of the mark. I do like the author so I will read future books in this series.

Thanks to Netgalley and Zondervan books for providing me an e-copy of this book to review. This book is due to be released July 12, 2016.

No comments: