Monday, May 16, 2016

The Trouble with Cowboys (A Big Sky Romance #3)The Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Annie Wilkerson thinks cowboys are big trouble. They will just love you, leave you and break your heart. There is chemistry between her and Dylan Taylor but she does not want a romance with him. She would rather stick with safe boring John Oakley. John Oakley with the stilted smile and stilted conversation. We meet John Oakley in the second book. He was the banker who gave Shay a lot of trouble. I didn't like him when he first came on the scene and my opinion of him stayed the same in this book. We meet Dylan Taylor in the first book and he came off as a ladies man but if you look deeper than the surface you will find a different man.

I liked this book. It's hard to decide whether I liked book 2 or book 3 better. I didn't really care for book 3. I'm so glad I stuck it out with this series. I have grown fond of the characters, especially the eccentric Miss Lucy who talks to her dolls.




View all my reviews

No comments: