Monday, February 15, 2016

What God Brings Together (Promises from Above #1)What God Brings Together by Melissa Wardwell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Sweet romance where forgiveness is the theme

Loved this romance. Well developed characters nd the plot moved smoothly. After been disfigured beyond recognition in an auto accident he thought his family would be better off without him. He stayed gone for eight years while his wife tried to get on with her life. Good thing he let Christ back in his life. I loved how both Ryan and Emma had faith but got aggravated at Ryan for waiting so long for her to learn the truth. A couple people picked up right away he was Ryan instead of David but not Emma but I think deep down she knew in her heart who he was. There is a sequel after this book. I already have it downloaded and plan on reading it next.




View all my reviews

No comments: