Sunday, February 7, 2016

Always Watching by Lynette Eason

Lynette Eason always seems to write heroines who are strong women. They are not afraid to handle a gun and don't act squeamish at the sight of blood or a dead body. They are not going to be the damsel in distress always having to be rescued by some man. This series fits the bill. They are the Elite Guardians, a body guard agency composed mostly of women.  Olivia Edwards has been hired by the father of Wade Savage as a body guard. Wade is a popular radio psychiatrist and is being stalked. He also has a preteen daughter that needs protecting too.

We quickly suspect that the stalker is a woman. She knows why too much. How did she know all this about Wade and his family? I had my suspicions early on but I was wrong! It too me by surprise. I highly recommend this book for anybody who loves seatbelt suspense. There was a little romance in the book but it had a minor role that could have been developed more.

I can't wait for the next in the series which will be released sometime in summer 2016. This book will focus on Katie.

No comments: