Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding Hope in SavannahFinding Hope in Savannah by Melissa Wardwell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Kept me in suspense

Characters were well developed. Lizzie strayed away from God after her parent's death. She rebelled and made some poor decisions like having sex with a man she just met and not even knowing his last name. This little one night stand resulted in a child. She then got involved with man just so her son could have a male influence but said male was evil. She was a little naive in that regard. I loved the suspense in the novel and how she finally found her true love. He had never forgotten since that one night stand and he really did love her. I would have like a little more detail as to what happened to Dom toward the end.I would love to read more by this author.



View all my reviews

No comments: