Saturday, July 7, 2012

Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist

It took a while for me to get interested in the book but once I did get interested I was hooked. For one thing the heroine, Georgia Gail was too much into birds. Her interest bordered on obsession. The hero of the book Lucius Landrum is a well know Texas Ranger but has to go under cover as Luke Palmer in order to catch Frank Coomier an elusive robber known for robbing banks and trains. There are twists and turns in the book but I figured out one halfway through the book. I can't elaborate much on this twist because it would give it away for the reader. There is a character in this book who I would love to see Deanne Gist do a story on. It's the character of the tomboy Betina. Betina adds humor to the story and would make a delightful character in future books.

No comments: