Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble

I started this book in the morning and could not finish until I finished the last page. I was able to connect with all the characters rather quickly. The characters were well developed. The romance in the story was sweet. Lucy and Nate were married by proxy. Nate did not even know he was married until he met his bride but he grew quickly fond of her. They did not even consummate the marriage until three months later. The storyline was suspenseful. Kept me turning until the last page.

I really do hope the author develops this book into a series. There are some secondary characters in the book that I would love to meet again. How about a storyline with Lucy's first cousin Frannie? Or even a storyline with Margaret, the lady who first had designs on Nate?

Four Stars

No comments: