Monday, January 21, 2019

The Secretive Wife (More Than A Wife #2)The Secretive Wife by Jennifer Peel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew when I read the previous book in this series that I wanted to read Delanie's story. I knew it would be a good one. I just didn't know it would be even better than the previous book. That girl Delanie deserves a reward for putting up with her mother-in-law. The rest of Peter's family were loving and great but emother! That woman was just downright hateful.

I loved how the story unfolded. Only her husband knew she was the writer of those popular books but how long can she keep up the secrets. There are other secrets that she is keeping that even her husband does not know. Will she ever get the nerve to tell him and how will it affect their marriage.

Loved the ending. Can't wait to read more in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments: