Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Out of DarknessOut of Darkness by Erynn Newman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To be honest I didn't like the first 40 percent of the book. It dealt with Elizabeth's grief at losing her husband Drew which was bad enough. Over a three year period she develops a strong bond with Gabe which leads to love. She got involved with Gabe because she thought her husband died on their wedding day. He died before they even had a chance to become one in the flesh. It's a really good thing she has a strong faith and did not engage in premarital sex with Gage. At around 45 percent in the book she finds out he is alive. At this point I could not put the book down. I was wondering if any of them, Gage, Drew or Elizabeth would come out alive. Their lives were in constant danger. Gage and Drew worked for the CIA and suspected a mole. Nobody was safe until this could be solved. Also I wondered if too much time had lapsed (three years) for Drew and Elizabeth to rekindle their love. I won't give hints. You will have to read for yourself. Erynn Newman is a talented writer. I hope she will continue to write suspense filled stories.


View all my reviews

No comments: