Monday, January 21, 2019

Random Acts of Fraud (Holly Anna Paladin Mysteries #5)Random Acts of Fraud by Christy Barritt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nothing like going on a blind date and having your blind date get murdered before she even meets her date. It's been a few months since Holly broke up with Chase and is just starting to date but it seems like trouble seems to show up wherever Holly is. Holly does start dating someone else and I'm not sure I'm liking her dating anybody but Chase but she does have to move on if Chase can't get past his past baggage. I am pulling for Chase and Holly but if he can't ever make a commitment I hope that the story goes that she is finally over him. As it is now she still have feeling. I enjoyed the story but one small part of the story was unresolved at the very end. I'm hoping that part will be addressed in future storylines.


View all my reviews

No comments: