Monday, January 21, 2019

Random Acts of Outrage (Holly Anna Paladin Mysteries #6)Random Acts of Outrage by Christy Barritt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another suspense Holly Anna Paladin novel that I could not put down. This time Holly's foster daughter comes up missing. Of course she enlists the help of her ex-boyfriend much to the chagrin of her current boyfriend Drew. Holly has a checklist of the perfect boyfriend and Drew checks off on every item so why isn't she head over heels in love with him. Frankly even though is supposedly the perfect man for Holly he rubbed me the wrong way. There was something about him that I just did not like. One good thing about him that he is willing to commit to her now which Chase never could because of his past baggage.

Like all Holly books she was able to solved the mystery but another thing is unresolved which is who does she want to spend the rest of her live with. Is it Chase or is it Drew. I don't like it that book 7 has not been released yet. I binged read all 6 books in a couple weeks time and I'm so ready for the next one.


View all my reviews

No comments: