Monday, January 21, 2019

Random Acts of Deceit (Holly Anna Paladin Mysteries #2)Random Acts of Deceit by Christy Barritt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The books in this series are getting better. I enjoyed this one better than the first in the series. The book starts out with a stranger in Holly's bedroom making demand of her. She has to break up with her boyfriend and then accept a date with a stranger. Tell anyone about what she is told and expect something bad to happen.

This book kept me in suspense the whole time. I didn't know who to suspect and found out who the villain was when Holly found out. I love the supporting characters. I loved all of her family but my favorite was her best friend Jaime. Jaime was a hoot. I hope I see her character in all of the books. I plan on reading all that are available.


View all my reviews

No comments: