Monday, January 21, 2019

Random Acts of Murder (Holly Anna Paladin Mysteries  #1)Random Acts of Murder by Christy Barritt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just started reading this series and I think I am going to like it. I love the character of Holly Anna Paladin. She has a heart for those less fortunate although it does tend to get her in trouble. Her random act of kindness might just get her accused of murder. She has her own quirky sense of fashion. She likes to dress vintage 50s and loves to listen to vintage music. She lives life to the fullest since given some horrible news by her doctor. She has a developing love story with Chase but he comes with baggage. She has a supportive family but I don't think they always understand her. I love her best friend Jaime who accepts her as she is. Looking forward to reading the rest of the suspense-filled series.


View all my reviews

No comments: