Monday, February 11, 2019

To Love, Honor, and Perish (Squeaky Clean Mysteries #6)To Love, Honor, and Perish by Christy Barritt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't think it could be as good as the last one but it was. It seems the author is just getting better and better writing suspense. As soon as I got in from church tonight instead of tuning into the super bowl I sat down in my comfy spot and finished the book. Gabby thinks the serial killer from the last book survived the fall. Did he? I just had to keep reading to find out. Also, Riley's betrothed is in a coma after being shot. What will he be like if he survives the coma? Gabby uncovers some secrets while Riley is in the coma. Was he involved with another woman? Keep reading. You won't regret reading this book. I suggest reading all the books in order to get the full enjoyment of this series. At least if you won't do anything else read book 5 before reading book 6.


View all my reviews

No comments: