Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Dust and Obey (Squeaky Clean Mysteries #10)Dust and Obey by Christy Barritt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Riley asks Gabby to help out a friend find out why his wife died at a couples retreat. Was it murder or did the woman really commit suicide? To do the investigation Riley and Gabby must pose as a married couple. The retreat is for married couples who are separated so they would be staying in separate rooms. In this book Gabby and Riley talk through her hurts but will they get back together if they can survive this retreat? This books kept me turning pages and again I was surprised at who the murderer was. I am not going to reveal whether or not they get back together but what I can say is that with each book Gabby's newfound faith gets stronger and stronger.


View all my reviews

No comments: