Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Clean Getaway (Squeaky Clean Mysteries #13)Clean Getaway by Christy Barritt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another suspenseful book in the Squeaky Clean Mysteries and the first in the Cold Case Files. I saw that a number of reviewers had said that they had guessed who the murdered was when the murdered first came on the scene but I was blindsided. I did not guess. In this book Gabby teams up with Evie and Sherman who were introduced in book 9 Broom and Gloom. These two people were at the forensic conference Gabby attended in Oklahoma. I'm looking forward to more books with these two in it. I thought Evie was not very likeable. She was difficult to get along with but you find out later in the book the reason she acts the way she does. She has a mystery in her life of her own that I hope will be explored in a later book.

Lots of twists in turns in this book. I'm looking forward to reading the next in the series. Only one more for me to read so I hope the author will keep writing them.


View all my reviews

No comments: