Monday, February 11, 2019

Broom and Gloom (Squeaky Clean Mysteries, #9)Broom and Gloom by Christy Barritt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this book better than the past two. For one thing there is not as much Garrett in this one. I don't really like Gabby and Garrett together since I think her heart belongs to Riley. This one has a change of scenery. She travels to Oklahoma for a forensic conference. She also meets her future step-brother Trace who is a country music singer. Trace knows her reputation and he want her to help find a missing girlfriend. There is also a stalker female fan involved. Is the stalker responsible for the missing girlfriend? There is also a side story of a lecherous professor who has the reputation of hitting on students. Gabby looked up to this professor and did not know about his reputation until it was too late. Lots of twists and turns in this story. I was surprised at the twist at the end of the story as to who the guilty party was.


View all my reviews

No comments: