Wednesday, August 17, 2016

You're the One that I Want (Christiansen Family, #6)You're the One that I Want by Susan May Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have disliked Owen through all of the Christiansen books but my opinion changed with "You're the One That I Want". You could say this final book in the series is a retelling of the prodigal son. Like the prodigal son in the bible Owen comes home and is welcomed and loved by his family. His mom even cooks him his favorite foods. His older brother Casper sulks and is very harsh with his brother. Owen finally meets the precious little girl that he fathered from the one-night stand with Raina. Will he demands his rights as a father or let his brother raise the child as his own. This issue will be resolved in this book but you will have to read to find out. There is also a sideline story I enjoyed which was that Casper was accused of murdering someone who was harassing his fiance. It is always a plus for me when suspense is added to a storyline.

I'm looking forward to reading her Montana Fire series which will be begin in Fall 2016.



View all my reviews

No comments: