Saturday, August 13, 2016

Always on My Mind (Christiansen Family, #4)Always on My Mind by Susan May Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Fourth in the Christiansen Family series "Always on My Mind" focuses on the love story of Casper. Some will say that you don't need to read books in order but with this series of books you really need to do just that. If you don't want to start with book one at least read book 3 "When I Fall in Law" since their story really starts there. Casper returns to Deep Haven only learn that Raina the woman he loved is pregnant with another man's baby. If you read book 3 you know who the baby's daddy is and it's quite shocking. Raina had a one night stand with the baby's father. She really had no morals but she did not have a relationship with Christ so how could you expect her to behave differently. All changes in this book when she draws closer to God. I loved visiting most of the Christiansen family members again although I'm still not a fan of Owen! I'm looking forward to the next book "The Wonder of You" which will feature Amelia.



View all my reviews

No comments: