Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family, #5)The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I loved this 5th book in the series. I love how the author keeps us up to date at what is happening in the character's lives. "The Wonder of You" focuses on the youngest Christiansen sibling Amelia. She had been in Europe studying photography and returned back to Deep Haven with a broken heart. Roark who was who she met in Europe comes to Deep Haven to pursue her. Of course he has an excellent explanation but he feels that telling her the whole truth would drive her away. I love how the story unfolded. I believe Roark has to be one of my favorites of the boyfriends of the Christiansen women. Also in this story we learn that Grace and Max have secretly married. They don't tell the parents so Max sleeps in the den while Grace sleeps in her old bedroom. I didn't like it that she had to sneak around and do her "wifely" duties in the den. Max even wanted to get it on in the bathroom but Grace refused. I don't think it was necessary to put that in a Christian romance novel. Other than that I loved this book and can't wait to read the final book in the series.





View all my reviews

No comments: