Friday, August 12, 2016

When I Fall in Love (Christiansen Family, #3)When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Grace gets to go to a cooking school in Hawaii compliments of her family. Love is in the air . She meets Max Sharpe there. Max played with her brother on the hockey team. Max quickly fall a in love with Grace but is hiding a secret about his health. Back in Deep Haven Raina catches the attention is Casper Christensen. There is mutual attraction between the two but Raina has a secret of her own that could affect several people. The storyline of Casper was not resolved but will be in the next story which is "Always On My Mind". I'm still not a fan of Owen and if you read this story you will find out why I think he is an unlikable person.

Many reviewers will say that the book's in this series can stand alone not I suggest that the books be read in order to get the most enjoyment.



View all my reviews

No comments: