Friday, August 12, 2016

It Had to Be You (Christiansen Family, #2)It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm hooked on this series. I don't know what took me so long to discover Susan May Warren. Second in the Christiansen Family series this book focuses on the oldest Christensen daughter Eden. Eden is an aspiring writer and feels like she is stuck writing orbits. She lives in the same town as her brother Owen who is a hockey player. She is more or less her brother's keeper. She is always there to get him out of trouble when he gets in a bar room brawl and willingly does his laundry at his beck and call. At this point I'm not liking Owen Christensen too well. He gets into an accident and blames everyone but himself. Owen is not liking it too well when Jace, a player on his team starts showing attention to his sister. Owen is just a big spoiled brat who runs roughshod over his family.

I really enjoyed the sweet love story and am looking forward the stories of the other Christiansen siblings.




View all my reviews

No comments: