Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Statistically Improbable (Dating by Design #2)Statistically Improbable by Jennifer Peel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this book even more than the first one in the series. All the characters from the first book are back. Like the first book in the series this one had me laughing. I loved Zander and Meg together. It took him long enough to get over some of his hangups. Zander was so a womanizer. Only sweet Meg could make him change his ways. His family background was a little sad. We met his less than conventional booze drinking mama in the first book who saw no need of wearing foundation garments for her well endowed figure. She's back and she still does not care to wear a bra. Zander loved his parents but was a little embarrassed by their behavior.

Loved seeing the Nanettes again. They kept me laughing. And I absolutely loved Kenadie's mother who was like a second mother to Meg. I hope we see her and her friends again in the next book in the series. Read this book. You won't regret it.


View all my reviews

No comments: