Monday, July 10, 2017

His Personal Relationship Manager (Dating by Design #1)His Personal Relationship Manager by Jennifer Peel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a delightful romance. It had me laughing all through the book. Her co-worker and best friend since Xander had me laughing at some of his inappropriate comments and also the Nannettes, her mother and her mother's two best friends.

I have read several of Jennifer Peel's book and I have noticed that the male character usually has a moment when you just want to slap him because he is a jerk. These moments do not last long and you grow to love the character because of his devotion to the female in the story. Not so with this story. Jason was a sweetheart of a guy from the get-go. Everyone could tell he was sweet on Kenadie. Even her mother and the Nanettes noticed but she was oblivious to it all.

I highly recommend this entertaining story if you want something to read that will make you smile and laugh out loud.


View all my reviews

No comments: