Monday, July 3, 2017

CrushedCrushed by Jenn Faulk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet romance. I just love Jenn Faulk books and I just had to read the last one on one of the Lucas brothers. I've read them all now and all were good. I can't say which one is my favorite. This one had some humor thrown in.

Hayley had low self esteem. She always felt like she was ugly and fat and it didn't help that her so called current best "friend" Amber reinforced those negative feelings. I would have dumped Amber as a friend a long time ago had I been Hayley. Who needs that kind of negativity in your life? Issac Lucas was so sweet. He always saw the beauty in her inside and outside. He lifted her up where her so called friend tried to tear her down. So happy that Hayley had her happily ever after ending with Issac.


View all my reviews

No comments: