Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pursued (Nikki Boyd Files #3)Pursued by Lisa Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved suspense mystery books ever since I was a child and remains to this day my genre. I had read all of my current favorite authors and needed something to read so I picked up the first book in the Nicki Boyd series at the library and was hooked. I decided to read the rest of the series. While waiting for the chance to read book 3 I read all the books in her Southern Crime series. Lisa Harris has become one of my favorites as an author that manages to keep me engaged in her books. Her books keep me up too late at night trying to finish them.

Starting with book 1 we learn that Nikki's first career was teaching school. She became interested in the Missing Persons unit of law enforcement when her teen sister comes up missing. She has been able to solve many missing persons mysteries but has yet to solve the case of her missing sister. In each book in the series she gets closer to learning the truth. In this book she is on a flight from California back to Nashville and is engages a conversation with a woman. The plane comes close to crashing and they make an emergency landing but then it is like the woman never existed. Where did the woman go? I had to keep turning this action packed novel to find out the mystery. This books has so much action in it. Lisa Harris' style of writing suspense is very much similar to Lynette Eason another suspense author I love.

Lisa Harris will be releasing the fourth in the Nickki Boyd series. I can't wait to find out what happens. Will she ever find out what happened to her sister.

Thanks to LilbraryThing Early Reviewers and Revell Books for providing me a copy of this book to read and review.


View all my reviews

No comments: