Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Chasing Secrets (Elite Guardians, #4)Chasing Secrets by Lynette Eason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I saw that Lynette Eason had another book coming out I knew I had to read it. This book did not disappoint me. It kept me in suspense from the beginning to the end. I can't decide if this book or the one previous is the best one in the series. They're both good. I loved the character of Haley and Steven. Haley is one of the Elite Guardians and in this book she discovers something about her past as a child in Ireland. I kept turning the pages to see who was stalking her and wanted her dead. This book kept me guessing and boy was I surprised who it was. I can't say too much as I would spoil the story.
There is also a side story of a young boy, his mother and the boy's very ill brother that I enjoyed.

Chasing Secrets will be published August 2017. Thanks to Netgalley and Revell Books for providing me an ARC to read and review.


View all my reviews

No comments: