Saturday, February 19, 2022

I'll Be Seeing Your by Robin Lee Hatcher


 I''ll Be Seeing You is a dual timeline story. One story takes place in the early years of WWII. The Abbott family consists of a mother and father and two daughters Daisy and Lillian. Daisy has been infatuated with Brandon since she was 14. She's not close to 20. Problem in that her sister Lillian is dating Brandan and hopes they will marry before he enlists in the military. I loved this storyline . Daisy made many mistakes and I loved seeing how she grew through her mistakes. I loved all the characters in that timeline. Todd was an amazing individual. The only person I took an extreme dislike to was her sister. She was spoiled and thought only of herself.

The second timeline is the present time. Daisy is 98 years old but still has a mind as sharp as tacks. She hopes her great granddaughter Brianne will not make the same mistakes that she did and gives her Godly advice. She also prays to God to protect her great granddaughter's heart.

Thomas Nelson and NetGalley.com provided the copy I read for this review. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments: