Saturday, February 12, 2022

Dead Fall by Nancy Mehl

 

Second in the Quantico Files, this book was even better than the first. Others who have reviewed this book say that they are able to guess who the villain is in her book but I have never. This one definitely had me stumped. I may have to re-read this book at a later date to see if I missed any clues. There are some twists in the book and when you think you can breathe and that it's over it's not.


In this book someone is targeting profilers. Alex Donovan and her team with the help of Kaley Quinn try to figure it out but is it possible that there is someone on the team who is a traitor?

Alex Donovan is a baby Christian and I loved how Kaley Quinn was able to mentor her and help her grow in her faith.

I'm looking forward to the next Quantico Files book which is due out in a few months!
 

No comments: