Saturday, February 19, 2022

Edge of Dusk by Colleen Coble


 Collen Coble takes us back to Rocky Harbor. Her Rocky Harbor series was the first romantic/suspense series I have read by Colleen Coble. The first book came out in 2003. Bree and Kade and their friends are in this book but as background characters. This series introduces us to Annie Pederson, her daughter Kylie and Annie's first love Jon Dustan. This book started out in the first chapter with Annie as a nine year old and her younger sister had been kidnapped. Fast forward to the present time and Jon has entered her life again after nine years. Some bodies are discovered in an abandoned cabin. We find out in the end who the murderer is but the mystery continues concerning her sister Laura. Like all of Collen Coble's books this one was filled with suspense that kept me on edge. Could not wait to finish and I definitely can't wait until the next book is released so we will find out more about the mystery surrounding Laura her sister.


I received this book through Netgalley and the publisher. All the opinions expressed are my own and I was not compensated.

No comments: