Friday, May 3, 2019

Wooing Cadie McCaffreyWooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

To be honest I did not like this book as much as I did the author's first book. The story line was good but could have been told in a clearer way. This couple were madly in love until the straw that broke the camel's back did it for Cadie. Many of their problems could have been avoided had they had better communication. Also they were 34 years old. Why did he need "permission" from her daddy anyway to ask her to marry him? I thought she was a little hard nosed in softening up in his efforts to make things right between them. She was too distrusting. I didn't like it that it switched from the female first person to the male third person. I give this book 3 1/2 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments: