Monday, May 6, 2019

Mind Games (Kaely Quinn Profiler, #1)Mind Games by Nancy Mehl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mind Games is not your typical Romantic Suspense. There is plenty of suspense but not really any romance. There could possibly be in future books but Kaely Quinn is just not interested in romance. For one thing she does not really trust people. How could she? Her father is a notorious serial killer. How did you get over something like that? She is fully devoted to her job at the FBI as a profiler and she is the best in her field. This book had me guessing who the evil one was. He was clever but eventually Kaely was able to pinpoint who he was only when her life was on the line. I can't wait to read the next in the series. I am sure it will be as good as this one.


View all my reviews

No comments: