Saturday, March 2, 2019

PlummetPlummet by Brandilyn Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cara thought she was making a new life for herself and her child. She left behind an abusive ex-husband. Her own father had also been abusive. She thought things were going to be different in this new job. She thought the days of men abusing her were long gone. She was wrong. She had not been on the job very long when her boss asked her to do the unthinkable. This book was the kind of fiction we are used to reading from Brandilyn Collins. It was seatbelt suspense. I could not put it down until I finished. In my head I kept telling her go to the police. Why doesn't she go to the police? The problem is the man is a pillar in the town and she doesn't think she will be believed. As in any good suspense book there are some twists. You won't regret reading this one.


View all my reviews

No comments: