Friday, March 1, 2019

Injustice For All (Seeking Justice #1)Injustice For All by C.C. Warrens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Injustice for All is the first book in the Seeking Justice seris by C.C. Warrens. It can be read alone but I personally think you would get more out of the books if you read the Holly books first. You will come to understand the relationship Marx has with Holly. You will understand fully that Holly is like a daughter to him. You will understand why she is still an injured soul.

Marx is involved in a murder investigation. He must solve this murder to protect the ones he loves. This book kept me turning pages. I can't wait for the author to write more books in the series! Highly recommended for all that love suspense/thriller type books.


View all my reviews

No comments: