Thursday, April 19, 2018

More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Witemeyer

Started out slow but picked up speed and really got intense toward the end of the book. Five people's lives were in danger.  I loved how Logan turned his life around. He started out wanting to seek revenge for a wrong done to his father but eventually leaned to let go of bitterness and follow God's plan. Evangeline was just a sweetheart. Her adopted brothers Seth and Zach just wanted to protect her. A few of the people in town think she is bewitched just because she has two different eye colors. They don't see the beauty that is within in.  Loved the romance between Evangeline and Logan and the other romance that developed. This is first in the Patchwork family series. I'm hoping that Zach will find love next!

This book will be released on June 5, 2018. Thanks to Netgalley and Bethany House for providing me a copy of this book to review. My opinions are my own. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments: