Thursday, April 26, 2018

Justice Betrayed by Patricia Bradley

This book is the third book int the Memphis Cold Case series by Patricia Bradley. Right off the bat it kept me in suspense. You know fairly early as a reader who the killer is. The murderer has killed people in the past and in the past. Rachel Sloan thinks the murder of her mother and a friend of her mother a few days later is connected. As I said you know who the murderer is but that is only one layer pealed away that is revealed. There is much more to this sociopath than meets the eye. 
This person is truly evil. As in any good romantic suspense there are twists in the story. I am looking forward to any future books that this author will write.

Thanks to Revell and LibraryThing for providing me an ARC to read and review. The opinions are entirely my own.

No comments: