Saturday, April 14, 2018

Falling for You by Becky Wade

Falling for You is the second in the Bradford Sister series. I've enjoyed all the books in this series so far but may like this one a little better than the first since this one involves a mystery of a missing person who may or may not be alive. Corbin Steward and Willow Bradford had dated a few years before but Willow broke up with him after he broke her heart. She is asked by Corbin's cousin to help solved a family mystery of a missing aunt. Being the kind-hearted person she is she agrees to do so but it means contact with Corbin and she can't yet forgive him for the hurt he caused her. I can't say I blame her. He is now a new Christian. I loved seeing how he grew in his Christian faith. I think the author did an accurate portrayal of how many young Christians think. Anyway Corbin and Willow work together to solve the mystery and some hurts as assuaged. Can she totally forgive him. Will they be able to solved the mystery? 

I loved how she was able to confide to her sisters of what happened between her and Corbin. I loved it that she was able to talk to her sisters without being judged. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series which will feature Brit. We got some clues in this book of what the book will be about. I'm sure I will enjoy that one as much as I did this one.

Thanks to Bethany House and Netgalley for providing me a digital copy of this book to read and review. The opinions expressed are my own and I was not compensated for reviewing this book which will be released on May 1, 2018.

No comments: