Tuesday, September 13, 2016

With All My Heart Romance Collection: Five Novellas of Living Love to the FullestWith All My Heart Romance Collection: Five Novellas of Living Love to the Fullest by Karen Witemeyer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


With All My Heart is a collection of novellas that were previously published as ebooks. I'm not really a fan of novellas unless the book is well written and the characters developed. I felt some of the novellas in this collection were lacking these elements. If the characters were developed then the plot suffers. If the plot is good then the characters are not developed enough. Some of these were better than others. I particularly like the one by Jen Turano. The character in that novel was a hoot and the plot was okay.




View all my reviews

No comments: