Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren

I started reading Susan May Warren with her Christianson series. I started with the first book and read the entire series in a month's time. I didn't think it was possible for her to write a series better than her Christiansen series but she did. I'm really enjoying the Montana Rescue series. Reading the prequel I got introduced to many of the characters and got the background of how the rescue started. I would advise anyone to read the prequel if you can. This book focuses on Ben King and Kacey Fairing who were high school sweethearts but had not seen each other for 14 years. I loved seeing how their love story came together. They had such great chemistry but there were obstacles in the way. I won't go into what they were. You will just have to get the book and read for yourself.

I really enjoyed this book. It had all the elements I enjoy in a book such as romance, mystery and suspense. There was s scene toward the end of the book where a character's life was in danger. I stayed up well past my bedtime wanting to finish this book to find out what happened.

There is a mystery that started in the prequel. A young girl goes missing. Did she meet her death or did she run off with a boyfriend? I have a feeling that this question will not be answered until the last book but there were a couple of clues given out in this book as to what happened to her.

I look forward to future books featuring Ian, Sierra Rose, Willow, Sam and Jess. Wild Montana Skies is due to be released on October 18, 2016. Thanks to Netgalley and Revell for providing me a digital copy of this book to read and review.

No comments: