Friday, December 8, 2017

Who the Bishop Knows by Vannetta Chapman

The final book in the Amish Bishop Mysteries "Who the Bishop Knows" is my favorite in the series. All the books were good but this one held my attention more than the first two. I stayed up way too late in order to finish it. 

This book started off with someone getting murdered. The murderer knows that Henry has these drawing skills and is threatened by Henry's ability even though Henry really did not see anything that could be beneficial to the investigation.

This book involved the youngies (Amish youth) getting involved in the investigation. I had no idea who the murderer was until it was revealed. I had a tiny inkling when Bishop Henry and Emma revealed their suspicions but was not sure.

I am sorry to see this series end but am pretty sure the author has another excellent series in the works. 

Who the Bishop Knows by Harvest House is due to be released on March 6, 2018. Thanks to Netgalley for providing me a digital copy of this book to read and review.

No comments: