Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Oath of Honor by Lynette Eason

I think I am really going to enjoy Lynette Eason's new Blue Justice series. Wow! I knew this book would be a good one when I requested it and and was not wrong. I think I will even enjoy it more than the last series since this series is focused just on one family, the St. Johns. The first one is Izzie, one of six siblings most of who are in some kind of police service. Her mother is the chief of police and her father is a lawyer. I'm not giving anything away. This is on the back of the book. Anyway her partner, Kevin Marshall is killed at a warehouse. Izzie teams up with Kevin's brother Ryan to find who the killer is. Izze has been friends with Kevin's family since they are kids. This book kept me engaged. Very thrilling with lots of twists. Just when you think everyone is safe you find out differently! I can't wait until the next book. Thanks to LibraryThing and the Revell company for providing me a copy of this book to read and review. If you are a lover of suspense you don't want to miss this book. Oath of Honor will be released on January 2, 2018 with the sequel coming out in the summer 2018.

No comments: