Friday, August 25, 2017

Justice Buried by Patricia Bradley

I have only recently started reading Patricia Bradley books and was hooked on her romantic suspense. I then sought out every book she has written starting out with reading all in the Logan Port series. A couple of weeks ago I finished book one in the Memphis Cold Case series. I was excited to see that Book 2, Justice Buried would soon be released and jumped on the opportunity to be an early reviewer. This book like all her previous books kept me up late at night wanting to finish the book. 

This book has some of the same characters as in the first book but this book could be read as a stand alone. If you read this book before you read the first book you would not be spoiled too much. There is nothing given away in this book that would take away the enjoyment of you reading this first book. Where the first book focused on Andi Holister this one adds a new character Kelsey Allen and Brad Hollister, Andi's brother is the leading man in this one.

Kelsey Allen is not afraid of heights. She repels up and down buildings testing their security. She also has a background in museum conservatory which comes in handy when she is hired by the Pink Palace Museum to test their security. As in any good romantic suspense novel there is a murder at the beginning of the book. There are many potential suspects and I had no clue until it was revealed to the heroine which was 90 percent into the book. I like a book that keeps me guessing and this one did the job. For me the story started off slow for me but it gained momentum the more I read.

I highly recommend this book if you like romantic suspense. Thanks to Netgalley and Revell Company for allowing me to read and review this book. Justice Buried is due to be released on September 5, 2017.

No comments: