Saturday, August 19, 2017

I Know a Secret (Rizzoli & Isles, #12)I Know a Secret by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I know when I decide to read a Tess Gerritsen book I won't be able to put it down and this one did not disappoint. This book kept me in suspense from the get go. As usual there is a murder, a gruesome one at that and not the only one. I thought I had it figured it halfway through the book but I was wrong. I then picked out another person I thought was it and was again proven wrong. Who it turned out to be took me totally by surprise.

In this book we saw the return of a couple of people from Maura's past who proved to be crucial in the solving of this crime. I can't wait until the next Rizzoli & Isles book is released. By the way the book series is totally different and way better than the TV series!


View all my reviews

No comments: